Tuesday, October 4, 2011

He said Poetry Postings

6 comments:

  1. I'll come back
    sha said we need to work hard for a good future
    she said she would wait for me from the other side of Atlantic ocean
    she said she wouldn't cry when I left
    she said she would love me forever no matter where I went
    she said she would be happy even though I was not here
    she said she would miss me
    I remember the boat we played
    I remember our little moment when the kite flew
    I remember she cryed when I left
    I remember we promised each other in that field
    I remeber her kiss
    I remeber I'll come back no matter where I was

    ReplyDelete
  2. He said it would all work out.
    He said we would make it.
    He said that he would try.
    He said he loved me.
    He said he would try harder.
    He said he would be there forever.

    I remember it not working.
    I remember us not making it.
    I remember his lack of trying.
    I remember he said he loved me.
    I remember what he thought was trying.
    I remember him leaving me behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He said he would be there
    He said he wouldn't be late
    He said he wouldn't be afraid
    He said he would try it
    He said it didn't matter
    He said he was sorry

    I remember the plane in the sky
    I remember the ground below
    I remember feeling scared
    I remember wishing he was there
    I remember jumping into the nothing
    I remember not needing him

    ReplyDelete
  4. He said he would always be there for me
    He said he would be by my side
    He said he couldn’t believe how much I’ve grown
    He said he would help me through everything
    He said many things, but could never keep his promises
    I remember the sound of his guitar, only now to hear it every once in a while
    I remember staying up with him until 3am doing homework
    I remember the boat, the smell of sunscreen, and the stories he used to tell
    I remember the days of my youth: not knowing, not caring
    I remember the balding patch on the back of his head, shining in the sun
    I remember the day that I grew up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He said I was his everything.
    He said we’d be together forever.
    He said so many things.
    He said he could never do better.
    He said he loved me.
    He said we were meant to be.

    I remember our first kiss.
    I remember movie nights in the rain.
    I remember crying in his arms.
    I remember going through the pain.
    I remember fighting for his attention.
    I remember when our love went away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He said I was the one
    He said he’d never let me go
    He said he was changed
    He said he loved me so
    He said I was done crying
    He said I could just fall
    I remember the smell of your shirt
    I remember my first love
    I remember my heart in your hands
    I remember the shooting star above
    I remember the feel of you near
    I remember you disappeared

    ReplyDelete