It was a winter night the ground was covered in snow as the twinkly lights shown from the houses I walked through the streets the cold air keeping me awake.
the ground was covered in snow snowmen were in all the yards I walked through the streets, the cold air keeping me awake I could almost taste the hot chocolate waiting for me at home.
snowmen were in all the yards I never built snowmen as a kid I could almost taste the hot chocolate waiting for me at home as the heat was slowly being pulled away from me.
I never built snowmen as a kid I couldn't understand the appeal of summer as the heat was slowly being pulled away from me I didn't want this night to end.
I couldn't understand the appeal of summer it was a winter night I didn't want this night to end as the twinkly lights shown from the houses.
Hello
ReplyDeleteIt was a winter night
ReplyDeletethe ground was covered in snow
as the twinkly lights shown from the houses
I walked through the streets the cold air keeping me awake.
the ground was covered in snow
snowmen were in all the yards
I walked through the streets, the cold air keeping me awake
I could almost taste the hot chocolate waiting for me at home.
snowmen were in all the yards
I never built snowmen as a kid
I could almost taste the hot chocolate waiting for me at home
as the heat was slowly being pulled away from me.
I never built snowmen as a kid
I couldn't understand the appeal of summer
as the heat was slowly being pulled away from me
I didn't want this night to end.
I couldn't understand the appeal of summer
it was a winter night
I didn't want this night to end
as the twinkly lights shown from the houses.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHe stood in front of the door
ReplyDeleteTo watch me as I left
I turned back
It was snowing
To watch me as I left
Until he couldn't see me anymore
It was snowing
He was smiling
Until he couldn't see me anymore
Sunshine made his hair more gray
He was smiling
It's not easy to forget
Sunshine made his hair more gray
He is my grandfather
It's not easy to forget
I try to remember his smaile
He is my grandfather
I turned back
I try to remember his smaile
He stood in front of the door
Sarah went to the park
ReplyDeletebut she was scared
because it was dark
so she ran away
from the mountain lion.
But she was scared
her arms, they flared!
So she ran away from the mountain lion
in despair.
Her arms, they flared!
as she screamed, so scared
In despair
She sprinted away in the night.
As she screamed so scared
her eyeballs popped out
she sprinted away in the night
in her mind there was no doubt.
Her eyeballs popped out
because it was dark
in her mind there was no doubt
Sarah went to the park.
..this is embarrassing
Allison was driving home
ReplyDeleteFor she heard she had a clone
She drove fast that stormy night
And got a sudden burst of fright.
For she heard she had a clone
As she was reading this very poem
And got a sudden burst of fright
She freaked out and ran to her car.
As she was reading this very poem
She thought “Oh my! I must go home!”
She freaked out and ran to her car
To find the clone she was searching for.
She thought “Oh my! I must go home!”
And she ran outside but all alone
To find the clone she was searching for
She drove and drove some more.
And she ran outside but all alone
She drove fast that stormy night
She drove and drove some more
Allison was driving home.
They started a fight
ReplyDeleteThey turned on the lights
To watch them get beat
Nothing about this was neat
They turned on the lights
As the cops started a fright
Nothing about this was neat
Both sides decided to cheat
As the cops stated a fright
People began to flee
Both sides decided to cheat
All thats left are three
People began to flee
But sadly not me
All thats left are three
We were filled with glee
But sadly not me
To watch them get beat
We were filled with glee
They started a fight